Menu

Hot topics

May

2017

Your style under stress

When the stakes are high, emotions run strong, and opinions differ, we struggle to stay cool, or keep quiet, for fear that speaking up will make things worse. Check out your ‘Style Under Stress’™ developed by the writers of ‘Crucial Conversations’

Read more ..

Category : News

April

2017

Great leaders inspire action

Simon Sinek has a very simple but powerful model for leaders to inspire co-operation, trust and change, which starts with a golden circle and focused on addressing the question "Why?" 

Read more ..

Category : News

March

2017

Teamwork

Teamwork is more than just a virtue we know we should have. It’s a strategic intentional decision on which we work.

Read more ..

Category : News

Feb

2017

Cohesive teams .. yes please

See how the world's largest producer of software stays innovative and ahead of the competition. Using The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team as the foundation of their Organizational Capital Program, Microsoft can develop their teamwork, the ultimate competitive advantage.

Read more ..

Category : News

Jan

2017

Think different

A very powerful video that demonstrates what happens when we stop stereotyping.

Read more ..

Category : News

Dec

2016

Choices in life

As we start a new year it’s time to reflect on what we want in our lives. In this article James Van Praagh talks about whether we make our choices from love or fear.

Read more ..

Category : News

Oct

2016

Working hard isn't enough!

Eduardo Briceno explores the link between learning and growth so you can get better at the things you care about!

Read more ..

Category : News

Sept

2016

One Young World

Emma Watson’s stirring speech about working to secure real progress towards a gender equal world.

Read more ..

Category : News

Aug

2016

Diversity and Inclusion agenda

Sticky Change expert panel member: Webinar “Flexible Working – Business obligation or Business imperative”.

Read more ..

Category : News

July

2016

Personal histories

When you want to build trust with a team, start with this low risk exercise from Patrick Lencioni in sharing personal information.

Read more ..

Category : News

June

2016

Harry Potter wisdom

A very powerful message from JK Rowlings, worth watching, even if it does take 20 minutes.

Read more ..

Category : News

May

2016

Putting effort into relaxation

At this time of year, remember how critical it is to really take time off and recharge your batteries.

Read more ..

Category : News

April

2016

Efforts matter more

Be careful what you praise. Carol Dweck’s classic research into the importance of praising effort put in, rather than talent..

Read more ..

Category : News

March

2016

Revisit 'Good to Great'

For any of you who have read ‘Good to Great’ and would like to make use of Jim Collin’s thinking in your working environment.

Read more ..

Category : News

Feb

2016

Pink’s PAM!

Dan Pink’s brilliant animation on the surprising truth about what motivates us.

Read more ..

Category : News

Jan

2016

The Power of Posing

Fake it even when you don’t feel it. A fascinating talk by Amy Cuddy about how to feel and look more confident in the moment, when you most need it.

Read more ..

Category : News

Dec

2015

Business Simulation

Less than 20% of projects deliver on expectations, time and budget, what happens to the other 80%.

Read more ..

Category : News

Sept

2015

Transforming your company

Transforming your company into a ‘one buttock company’. Want to know more, watch this talk by Benjamin Zander.

Read more ..

Category : News

Dec

2014

The power of ‘recognition’

Recently I did a good turn for someone. It wasn’t something I particularly wanted recognition for or that I needed to tell anyone about. But then someone close to me lied about who had done it. And I was irrationally angry.

Read more ..

Category : News

Nov

2014

Could Your Team Survive 69 Days Underground

You’d have to have been somewhere as inaccessible as the Chilean mine to have missed the enthralling story of the 33 miners’ incarceration and subsequent valiant rescue.

Read more ..

Category : News